Do you know that using the same ball during practice helps you heighten the feel for a more reliable short game? If not, try this trick and discover the magic in it. In addition, when purchasing a golf ball, you also need to consider a number of factors such as cover material, softness or firmness and long game or short game. All that said and done, Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x is the best golf ball to buy.
Pro V1 gives you a more penetrating trajectory, great durability, exceptional distance, unmatched consistency and a low driver spin, thus yielding a superior performance. Why not experience the difference with Titleist Pro V1 golf ball?
- #1 golf ball for worldwide tours
- Yields more game spin and control with a softer feel
- Gives the best scoring performance for all golfers
- Suitable for various plays; Standard play # (1, 2, 3, 4), high play # (5, 6, 7, 8), same play 3 (1 to 9) and # (00, 10 to 99).
Benefits to the Player
- Exceptional distance
- Even softer feel
- Pronounced short game control
- Drop and stop greenside control
- Great durability
Below are the pros and cons of these golf balls:
- Has a next-generation 2.0 ZG process core that generates lower spin but faster speed.
- The cover gives a superb short game performance.
- Pro V1 has a softer feel.
- Pro V1x flies higher and feels firm.
- Gives you top-grade performance.
- Ionomeric casing layer
- Spherically-tilted 352 tetrahedral dimple design
- Softer Urethane Elastomer cover system
- Pro V1 flies lower with a penetrating trajectory.
- Pro V1x spins more on iron shots.
Pro V1 and Pro V1x are the most famous golf balls in the market. These balls provide excellent consistency and distance in their flight. They are made for golfers with the fastest swing speed. Try practicing with these next generation balls and enjoy their performance during competitions.